LEARNING PHARMACY LTD TRADING AS WARMAN FREED PHARMACY
The following terms apply to all use of the Learning Pharmacy Ltd Website (the “Website”) and your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to these terms. As the terms may be amended from time to time without prior notice you should inspect the terms prior to use of the Website. If you do not accept these terms you should exit the Website immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
- This Website is owned by Learning Pharmacy Ltd and all intellectual property rights in this Website including, but not limited to, trademarks (registered and unregistered), copyright and database rights, are owned by and shall remain the property of Learning Pharmacy Ltd (or its third party licensors as applicable) at all times.
- Except for the permissions set out in paragraph 1.3, nothing on this Website should be construed as the grant of any other right or licence.
- You may view and print paper copies of the content on this Website provided that:
- copies are used only for information or research purposes and not for commercial exploitation;
- all and any copies remain subject to the intellectual property rights of Learning Pharmacy Ltd and its third party licensors;
- all and any copies made retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained within them; and
- all copies state clearly that Learning Pharmacy Ltd is the source of the information.
- All third party trademarks are acknowledged.
- Paragraph 1.3 DOES NOT apply to content contained within third party Websites, as is confirmed below in paragraphs 3.
- No Learning Pharmacy Ltd logo or trademark may be used or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- No links to this Website may be included in any other Website without our prior written permission. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website.
- The content that is made available on the Website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an “As is basis”. It does not constitute advice or the making of any recommendation and the content on this Website should not be relied up on as the basis for any decision or action. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising as a result of the access to and use of this Website or reliance on the content contained on it.
- If you have any medical condition you should always consult a healthcare professional and any medical information on this Website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice.
- We cannot guarantee that the content on this Website will always be completely up to date and, for this reason, we make no warranties, representations or give any undertakings either expressed or implied about any of the content of this Website (including, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of such content). The use of information obtained from this Website is at your sole discretion and risk.
- We take reasonable precautions to prevent viruses and malicious code on the Website but you are responsible for ensuring that anything downloaded from this Website is suitable for use on your computer and is free from viruses and malicious code and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of any failure to do so.
- We do not represent, warrant or undertake that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between the Website and any third party Website at our discretion, if you choose to use such a hyperlink you will leave the Website (whether or not you realise that you are leaving). We are not responsible in any way for the content on any other Website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external Website content causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- Please note that nothing on this Website constitutes an offer by us to supply any products or services to you and sales cannot be concluded on-line Any supply of products or services are at our discretion and subject to further checks in relation to your eligibility to purchase and Learning Pharmacy Ltd terms and conditions of sale from time to time. For further information on how to purchase products and services please contact us.
- In the event that you have any concerns about the content of this Website you should contact Learning Pharmacy Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to change any part of this Website or these terms at any time without notice.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- You can contact Learning Pharmacy Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com